Aggressive Criminal Defense And Family Law Representation
For more than 25 years, Marino Law Firm, LLC, has been providing effective legal counsel and aggressive courtroom representation. We have extensive experience protecting our clients’ interests before both a judge and a jury. Our practice handles a wide range of legal issues, focusing primarily on criminal and family law.
Protecting Your Rights After An Arrest
Our firm has established a firm reputation for being highly protective of our clients’ interests. We regularly handle extremely difficult criminal cases that have been referred to us from other attorneys in the area.
- DUI/DWI — Driving under the influence is a criminal offense that comes with potentially far-reaching consequences. We will work to mitigate the consequences and advocate on your behalf for a positive resolution.
- Drug crimes — When you are facing drug charges such as possession or distribution, you want an attorney with extensive trial and courtroom experience. We have that experience.
- Felonies and misdemeanors — We work hard to mitigate any potential consequences and achieve a positive resolution in criminal defense cases involving a wide range of crimes, including shoplifting, robbery, assault, arson, rape and murder.
Effectively Handling Sensitive Family Law Disputes
Legal disputes involving family law matters, such as child custody, child support, a protective order, domestic violence or a divorce, are often highly emotional and complicated to sort out. We understand how important it is to properly address these disputes and are prepared to draw on our extensive courtroom experience as we work to protect your best interests.
- Protective orders — Protective and restraining orders are serious legal problems. If you have been served with a protective order, we will represent your interests before the judge, challenge the charges detailed in the order and negotiate to modify the terms of the order. We also represent individuals who are facing criminal charges after violating a restraining order.
- Family law — Our firm provides courtroom representation to individuals faced with legal disputes involving child custody and child support. We also provide legal counsel and representation in other areas of family law such as divorce.
Contact Us Today To Learn More
Marino Law Firm, LLC, represents clients throughout southeast Louisiana’s river parishes. Contact our Destrehan, Louisiana, office at 985-764-1515 to arrange a consultation with an experienced LaPlace defense attorney.
During regular business hours, please contact the office with any urgent matters, including updates to an existing case. Our staff is available to assist with relaying information to our lawyers, scheduling appointments and answering questions about nonlegal matters.